Materials & Care
- Elephant grass - an organic material with authentic reed colour variations which are affected by where and when the plant is harvested.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- When using cosmetics, perfumes or any alcohol-based solutions such as hand sanitizers, please take time to be sure that they are dry on your skin before engaging with Woven products.
- We are committed to developing our production in the most agro-friendly ways possible. We partner with farmers that harvest elephant grass from living sources that can be regenerated at the same rate as they are used.
- Pre-Order begins the 1st-15th of each month.
- Orders are expected to ship 16th of each month. Due to the global health crisis, delays in shipping may occur
- Payment will be processed immediately.
Homespun Cloth Care
With the finest materials, intricate weaves and print varieties, WOVEN textiles are crafted in accordance to our highest quality standards. These luxurious and delicate textiles require special handling and attention to ensure these attributes remain intact over time. We take pride in our Heritage products.
In order to not provoke unwanted damage or premature wear, it is best to keep homespun cloths away from elements such as water, oil, perfume, any alcohol-based solution such as hand sanitizers, direct heat and light or humidity. Prolonged exposure to such elements may provoke unwanted damage, fading or premature wear.
When blemished, please contact a specialty dry cleaner. If the blemish is superficial, wipe immediately with a soft cloth to avoid saturation. When using cosmetics, perfumes or any alcohol-based solutions such as hand sanitizers, please take the time to be sure that they are dry on your skin before engaging with Woven products.
Textiles are susceptible to the appearance of pulls caused by sharp objects such as fingernails, jewelry, zippers, etc., and should be avoided. Specialty dry cleaning is recommended for cleaning. Any home remedies or machine washing can severely damage the textile.